Terms and Conditions
1. This information is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctor or qualified healthcare professional regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Shaw nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
2. Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professionals with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it due to the content on this site.
3. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Dr. Shaw www.drkathyshawdc.com does not endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures of opinions.
4. The information contained in this website is for general informational purposes only. The information is provided by Dr. Kathy Shaw www.drkathyshawdc.com and, while we endeavor to keep the information current and correct, we make no respresentations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. The entire contents of the website are based on the opinions of Dr. Shaw, unless otherwise noted. She is not responsible for its use or results. Individual articles are based on the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as designated. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare provider is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Shaw and her community. Dr. Shaw encourages you to make your own healthcare decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified healthcare provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare professional before using products or information based on this content. Dr. Kathy Shaw is a licensed chiropractor. She does not prescribe drugs. See your medical doctor for any professional advice. She does not claim a cure for diabetes. Any reliance you place on such information is, therefore, strictly at your own risk. In no event, will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Dr. Kathy Shaw www.drkathyshawdc.com . We have no control over the content, nature or availability of those sites. The inclusion of the links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed on them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, www.drkathyshawdc.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be held liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Individual results may vary. The testimonials are real patients of Dr. Shaw’s who may or may not have used the products identified on the website.
5. Due to the proprietary nature of our coaching programs, once the program materials are delivered (online access or flash drive), no refunds will be granted. In special cases, at the discretion of Dr. Shaw, the program support can be “frozen” for up to 3 months. If there is a financing agreement or payment plan in place, it will be unaffected by this “frozen” period and payments will continue as originally agreed.
6. Commercially reasonable efforts will be used to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system, whether password protected or not, can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge, by your use of this site, that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store by using this site. Use of this site is completely at your own risk.